March 2023 Calendar of Events San Diego

 I think of March as the beginning of Spring, the season of renewal and possibilities. This is true in life, and in real estate. I'm seeing in just the last few weeks; buyers are ready to buy. So, if you're ready to sell, I'll bring them right to you!

On the calendar below are so many great events, I'm particularly interested in Tiny Fest California which is a peek at the popular new tiny home trend. As a real estate agent, all things homes are in my wheelhouse, so the Adobe Home Tour in Escondido is also interesting to me. Finally, I have to come up with an excuse to dine in a waterfront restaurant near Point Loma for the Haily Hansen Sailing World Regatta. Those fast boats whipping around San Diego Bay is a sight to see, and something unique to our little corner of the world.

If you know anyone who might be interested in receiving this event calendar every month, please have them sign up at this link.

March - Ponder this - “Nothing ever seems impossible in spring, you know.” — L.M. Montgomery This quote is by the author of Anne of Green Gables, one of the most influential novels of my childhood, Anne “with an ‘e’” Shirley’s irrepressible enthusiasm for life and contagious positivity carry her through many of life’s storms. After all these real winter storms we’ve been having I’m looking forward to the coming sunshine, both literally and figuratively. If you’ve been thinking that homeownership is out of your range, give me a call. We can discover what is really possible for you.

Remember, I am always here for my clients and their friends and family.

Hope Leitner, Realtor®, CRS

HOPE OPENS DOORS




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Develop an Emotional Connection

Get Ready for Smaller, More Affordable Homes

September 2023 San Diego Calendar of Events