San Diego Market Update October 2022

The real estate market has held steady, with slight declines due to the season and increasing interest rates. For those looking for a change, the market is actually quite normal right now - not a buyers' market - not a sellers' market - but a steady market.     
I'm including August and September's reports at the bottom here, so you can see the changes. 
 
If you know anyone who might be interested in receiving this market update every month, please have them sign up at this link.
 
October - Ponder This - “I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.” Henry David Thoreau - We are all moving through life in our own good time. Some people jump on change to make it happen! Other people contemplate their options. Are you contemplating a change?
 
I am always here for my clients and their friends and family.

Hope Opens Doors




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Develop an Emotional Connection

Get Ready for Smaller, More Affordable Homes

September 2023 San Diego Calendar of Events