As you read this note, who comes to mind first?

Here’s a quick note to let you know how I can help you, or the person you feel comfortable introducing me to.

Many of my friends, coworkers and family members have been telling me about their experience of being pushed and pulled in all directions. They call themselves the “Sandwich Generation.” Their homes have more people than space. You may know someone in one of the following situations who needs my help:

1.  Someone caring for aging parents while supporting and caring for their own children.

2.  Someone in their 50s and 60s, sandwiched between aging parents, adult children and grandchildren.

3.  Someone in their 30s or 40s with young children, aging parents, and perhaps even grandparents.

4.  Someone involved with elder care, special needs care, or sibling care.

The one thing the people of the Sandwich Generation have in common is that they need more space. As you think about people who may need my help, feel comfortable taking out your cell phone and calling me. Let’s talk about helping your friends find the home that gives them the space they deserve. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Develop an Emotional Connection

Get Ready for Smaller, More Affordable Homes

September 2023 San Diego Calendar of Events