Imagine that I am just like your favorite restaurant?



Many people have a favorite restaurant, a place they enthusiastically recommend to friends because of the great experience they have whenever they visit. Part of the experience comes from great food and service, but the experience is more than just that. The experience comes from how things are done, how they feel when they're served throughout the whole process, as well as the great food. This restaurant is always hopping, and probably doesn't do much advertising. Most of their business comes from repeat customers and referrals.

So, for a moment, can you imagine that I am just like your favorite restaurant?

Like your favorite restaurant, my purpose is for you to be so outrageously happy with both the product and the process - the complete experience of buying or selling a home - that you gladly introduce people you care about to me, because you want them to have the same kind of experience. Know that I can help you, or the person you feel comfortable introducing me to. So, the next time you're in a conversation with a friend, family member or neighbor, and they mention they're thinking of moving, take out your cell phone, look up my number and call or text me immediately! I'll make sure they have an experience they'll want to rave about.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Develop an Emotional Connection

Get Ready for Smaller, More Affordable Homes

September 2023 San Diego Calendar of Events