September 2023 San Diego Calendar of Events

 

Scroll to the bottom for information about the Clothing Drive I'm sponsoring. San Diego's homeless will be facing winter soon enough, so I am doing something to support them. Join me! 

 

Even with the heat San Diego is outside having fun! Because, this is paradise! Don't miss the Surf Dog Surf-a-thon, the 51st Annual Barona Pow-wow, and La Mesa's popular Octoberfest (I know! Already!)

 

If you know anyone who might be interested in receiving this event calendar every month, please have them sign up at this link.

 

September - Ponder this, “All the months are crude experiments, out of which the perfect September is made.” — Virginia Woolf. This quote is quite magical - I love September, summer isn't really gone yet, but new beginnings are all around, the harvest, and back-to-school are full of possibilities and promise. 

 

Remember, I am always here for my clients and their friends and family.

 

Hope Leitner, Realtor®, CRS

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Develop an Emotional Connection

Get Ready for Smaller, More Affordable Homes