February Calendar of Events in San Diego

February is the month when I feel like winter is begins to recede. The Chinese New Year, Mardi Gras and the increase in "fun runs" around the county make it feel like Spring is just around the corner. 

 

February - Ponder this, “What could we accomplish if we knew we could not fail?” – Eleanor Roosevelt - Something about the ambition of January resolutions makes me sad about the reality of change. February is a month of hope - if I'm still doing the thing I resolved to do, then I am stronger and better for my effort. I feel like I can't fail now!

 

I am here for you, your family, and your friends. Whether you own a home or you are looking to buy or sell one, I'm here to help.

 

If you know anyone who might be interested in receiving this event calendar every month, please have them sign up at this link.

 

Your Forever Agent, 

 

Hope Leitner, CRS,

CalDRE #01874321


Hope Opens Doors


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Develop an Emotional Connection

Get Ready for Smaller, More Affordable Homes

September 2023 San Diego Calendar of Events