December 2023 Calendar of Events San Diego

December is here! The gatherings of friends, cold nights, hot tea, and time with family are all a joyful part of my life. May you all enjoy this season as much as I do! 

December - Ponder this, "California dreamin' on such a winter's day." — The Mamas & The Papas - While the world dreams of living in our sunshine we are here already. I’m so happy that this is home for me, and grateful for the sun that greets me almost every day here. 

Thank you to everyone who participated in the Thanksgiving Food Drive! We made a real and generous difference this year! Whether you own a home or you are looking to buy or sell one, I'm here to help. As always, I am here for you, your family, and friends. 

Your Forever Agent, 
Hope Leitner, CRS, CalDRE #01874321 
Hope Opens Doors 
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices, California Properties 
Christie D. Horn and Associates
3790 Via de la Valle, Suite 201, Del Mar, CA 92014 
Cell: (858) 382-3763 Website: HopeLeitner.com




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Develop an Emotional Connection

Get Ready for Smaller, More Affordable Homes

September 2023 San Diego Calendar of Events