April 2023 San Diego Calendar of Events

It's Spring! The flowers are blooming on the freeways, in the hills and everywhere you turn! Just driving around I'm in awe of how beautiful it is here in San Diego County. So many people want to live here. (Aren't we lucky!) So, if you're ready to sell, I'll bring the buyers right to you! There are buyers aplenty right now! 

 

On the calendar below are so many great events, including the ever-popular Avocado Festival in Fallbrook. There's also lots of Easter related fun for the kids! 

 

If you know anyone who might be interested in receiving this event calendar every month, please have them sign up at this link.

 

April - Ponder this - "Not in doing what you like, but in liking what you do is the secret of happiness" J.M. Barrie. Of course, not all of us get to bring characters like Peter Pan into the world for a living like J.M. Barrie. But, I for one love to bring people home. My job helps people move through life's biggest changes. It's a special job, and I do it for you.

 

Remember, I am always here for my clients and their friends and family.

 

Hope Leitner, Realtor®, CRS

 

HOPE OPENS DOORS




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Develop an Emotional Connection

Get Ready for Smaller, More Affordable Homes

September 2023 San Diego Calendar of Events