How You Can Help Your Neighbor


When someone in your neighbor is selling a home, it's important to know that 25% of the time the person who buys it is directly or indirectly connected to a person who is already living in your neighborhood.

This is why I offer sellers a pre-marketing strategy consultation designed to prepare a home for the market before the "For Sale" sign goes up in the yard. I will even help craft a letter to the neighborhood sharing the story of their home, which includes an invitation to a private open house. I offer these tools before a sign goes up in the yard because I know most neighbors would love the opportunity to help pick their next neighbor.

The next time you're talking with a friend or neighbor who mentions they're planning a move, call or text me immediately and I'll share my pre-marketing strategies to make sure they sell their home for top dollar...fast!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Develop an Emotional Connection

Get Ready for Smaller, More Affordable Homes

September 2023 San Diego Calendar of Events