How to Be Closer to Your Family

How often have you heard someone say this: "I wish my kids (grand babies) were closer?" While technology has made it easier to connect with loved ones remotely, we've also become far more fragmented and disconnected - feeling more isolated and alone. A changing economy has left more families living apart in different time zones than ever before. Many of us barely know our extended family at all.

It use to be the norm to grow up with grandsparents, aunts, cousins, and uncles nearby. They were very present in our lives. In many ways we've not only lost memories for a lifetime, but a true support system right down the street.

If you know someone who lives too far away or hear someone mentioning that their loved ones are too far away, take out your cell phone, look up my number (858-382-3763) and call or text me immediately. I belong to a national network of realtors and lenders and I can help them find a new home that reunites them with their loves ones!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Develop an Emotional Connection

Get Ready for Smaller, More Affordable Homes

September 2023 San Diego Calendar of Events