November 2023 - San Diego Calendar of Events

 

Image


November is a whole month of gratitude as far as I'm concerned. Gratitude for my life with my family and friends here in California near the Pacific Ocean, my peace and serenity. I'm also grateful for the clients and colleagues who have made this journey with me. 

 

Whether you own a home or you are looking to buy or sell one, here are the latest Good to Know articles for when you’re ready to take the next step in finding your Forever Home.

 

November - Ponder this, - “Don't wait until the fourth Thursday in November, to sit with family and friends to give thanks. Make every day a day of Thanksgiving!” - Charmaine J. Forde⁠ ~ I could not have expressed this better myself! 

 

In the Spirit of Thanksgiving, I'm organizing a food drive to support the homeless in San Diego, scroll down to see the flyer so you can participate too! 

 

As always, I am here for you, your family, and friends.

 

Your Forever Agent, 

 

Hope Leitner, CRS,

CalDRE #01874321


Hope Opens Doors

 

Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices, California Properties

Christie D. Horn and Associates
3790 Via de la Valle, Suite 201, Del Mar, CA 92014

Cell: (858) 382-3763
Website: HopeLeitner.com

©2023 BHH Affiliates, LLC. Real Estate Brokerage Services are offered through the network member franchisees of BHH Affiliates, LLC. Most franchisees are independently owned and operated. Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices and the Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices symbol are registered service marks of Columbia Insurance Company, a Berkshire Hathaway affiliate. Information not verified or guaranteed. If your property is currently listed with a Broker, this is not intended as a solicitation. Equal Housing Opportunity.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Develop an Emotional Connection

Get Ready for Smaller, More Affordable Homes

September 2023 San Diego Calendar of Events