How to Leverage Your Next Raise



Here's a quick note to let you know how I can help you or the person you feel comfortable introducing to me.

According to Linkedin.com, the two most common months people receive a promotion are January and June. Experience shows many people find and move into their next home witin 6-12 months of getting a new job or promotion. They take advantage of their increased pay to look at a larger home, or a more desirable location.

More responsibility, extended working hours and commute times can be offset by living in a home closer to the office. Moving quickly allows family and friends to enjoy well-earned financial rewards together.

The next time you're in a conversation with a friend, family member or neighbor and they tell you they finally got that promotion, please don't keep me a secret - take out your cell phone, look up my number and call or text me immediately.

I am here to Guide, Lead and Protect the people you care about who want to make their next move!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Develop an Emotional Connection

Get Ready for Smaller, More Affordable Homes

September 2023 San Diego Calendar of Events