Here is How I Sell Homes For More - In Any Marker



Here's a quick note to let you know how I can help you-or anyone you feel comfortable introducing to me.

Home buyers can afford to be choosy when it comes to spending hundreds of thousands of dollars to get a new home. Many will walk away from a house that is dirty, cluttered, or generally unsightly. They're not being judgmental; they simply can't see past the problem. Conversely, a beautifully staged home works on the subconscious the way a good smell works on the taste buds. It makes the mouth water.

One of my goals is to help home sellers prepare their home to get the best offer as quickly as possible. Many times, there are small things that can be done to generate thousands more in sales dollars. I specialize in helping homeowners find those things, so they can put more in their pocket when they sell.

Who's the next person you know who wants a savvy real estate consultant working to get the highest price? Call me at 858-382-3763 or email me at hope@cdhorn.com for advice about getting a home ready to sell.

I am here to Guide, Lead and Protect you and the people you care about who deserve the very best advice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Develop an Emotional Connection

Get Ready for Smaller, More Affordable Homes

September 2023 San Diego Calendar of Events